Avalon VT-747SP Features
- Stereo Class A opto-compressor with spectral control
- Stereo Class A 6- band discrete passive program EQ
- TSP twin signal path, vacuum tube bypass
- Low noise -92dB
- Fully balanced Class A input and DC coupled outputs
- Stereo dynamic 60dB high resolution output meters
- High quality analog VU meter for gain reduction
- High headroom+36dB input before overload
- Spectral side-chain monitor for pre listen
- EQ pre-post selection for opto-compressor
- Sealed silver relays for all signal routing
- Internal discrete regulated power supplies
- Military spec vacuum tubes for long life and low noise
6-Band Program Equalizer The VT-747SP equalizer utilizes 100% discrete, Class A high-voltage transistors for optimum sonic performance. The 6-band stereo program EQ incorporates the smooth characteristics of an all passive design. The frequency turnover, Q and amplitude ranges have been carefully chosen for each band to provide the most natural harmonic balance and lowest phase change while offering simple and effective tone control. The EQ can be placed pre or post the opto-compressor for enhanced effects.
TSP - Twin Signal Path The VT-747SP features TSP which gives you the choice of either tube tone or the classic, Class A discrete transistor sound by exchanging, three (3) high-voltage dual triode tubes with discrete amplifiers in the opto-compressor and primary output stages.
Input-Output and Metering Fully balanced DC coupled, Class A discrete amplifiers are utilized for the input and output drive interface with+36dB input headroom. A high quality analog VU meter indicates accurate gain reduction. Twin 60dB range LED meters provide fast L-R output status of all levels.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.