The PRO 44 is a wide-range condenser microphone with a hemi-cardioid (half-space cardioid) polar pattern. It was designed for surface-mounted applications in high-quality sound reinforcement and other demanding sound pickup situations. Its low-profile design makes the PRO 44 ideal for use in applications where minimum visibility is required. A 25' (7.6 m) cable with TA3F and XLRM-type connectors is provided for use between the microphone and electronics input. The PRO 44 is great for any number of applications.Audio-Technica PRO44 at a Glance
- Fixed-charged back plate construction
- Easy to position
- Rugged design
Fixed-charged back plate construction
Audio-Technica design engineers have utilized the newest low-mass technology in the quest for superior performance. The charge is now on the fixed back plate, rather than the moving element. With the A-T fixed-charge "back plate" construction, a gold-vaporized diaphragm just2 microns thick (about 0.000079") can be used. This reduces moving mass substantially, improving frequency response and transient response while reducing distortion.
Easy to position
Positioning a properly designed miniature unidirectional microphone centrally on a large, flat, unobstructed surface yields several distinct advantages. Directionality is increased by 3 dB, promoting enhanced gain before feedback and further suppression of ambient noise. Sensitivity is increased for improved signal-to-noise ratio. Phase distortion due to reflected sound energy from the boundary itself is eliminated.
The microphone element is enclosed in a rugged housing with a black finish. The rubber non-slip bottom pad minimizes mechanical coupling of surface vibrations to the microphone. The high sensitivity of the PRO 44 ensures useful output and an excellent match to most mixer, tape recorder and amplifier inputs. It will provide undistorted output even in sound fields as loud as 114 dB SPL.
- Low profile for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Rugged design and construction
- 25' (7.6 m) detachable cable (TA3F to XLRM-type)
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -25 dB (56.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 114 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (typical): 86 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9-52V, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 2.4 oz
Audio-Technica PRO 44 - A low-profile boundary mic for countless applications!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.