Large-diaphragm dynamic broadcast microphone features patented floating-edge construction that maximizes diaphragm surface area and optimizes overall diaphragm performance, while the humbucking voice coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Audio-Technica BP40 Microphone Features
- Rich, natural, condenser-like sound
- Large diameter diaphragm with patented floating-edge construction for optimal diaphragm performance
- Humbucking coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation
- Switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Optimized capsule placement for commanding vocal presence even at a distance
- Multistage windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering
- Rugged, all-metal construction for dependable use in professional broadcast environments
- ELEMENT: Dynamic
- POLAR PATTERN: Hypercardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50-16,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 450 ohms
- SWITCHES: Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT: 632 g (22.3 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: (L x D) 164.0 mm x 56.0 mm (6.45 x 2.20")
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES: AT8483 mounting clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.