A Multipattern Mic to Suit Any Sound Source
Thanks to its multiple polar patterns, the AT4050 can accommodate any sound source you send its way. Choose from cardioid, figure-8, or omnidirectional settings to suit your recording session. Switch the mic's pickup pattern to cardioid for voiceovers, podcasts, and other dialogue or vocals; set it to bidirectional figure-8 when you're doing mid-side setups, recording a musician playing the guitar and singing at the same time, or recording duets, for example; or activate its omnidirectional pattern to capture the entire band or ensemble along with the unique characteristics of the room.
Crisp, Full, Transparent Sound
During studio recording and live sound applications, the AT4050 will let every nuance come through crystal clear. Its two aged, 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms provide the extended frequency response (20 Hz to 18 kHz) essential for producing transparent highs and mids balanced by rich lows. Though most musicians and producers would use the AT4050 on vocals, the versatile mic performs well for many other recording applications as well.
High SPL Handling and Low-Noise Performance
Want to capture drum overheads or blaring trumpets? The AT4050's switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad ensure that the microphone can stand up to 159 dB SPL (sound pressure level) and still remain ultra-transparent, giving you even more flexibility in capturing a range of audio sources.
Noise shouldn't be an issue, as the AT4050's transformerless design and floating construction virtually eliminate low-frequency distortion caused by vibration and environmental noise. What's more, surface-mount electronics lend the AT4050 the consistency and reliability you need when recording live or in the studio.
This Audio-Technica studio microphone comes with an AT8449 shock mount, dust cover, and protective case. Get your hands on the AT4050 and get started recording!
- Studio large-diaphragm condenser microphone for recording vocals, guitars, and more
- Switchable cardioid, omnidriectional, and figure-8 patterns
- 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms provide extended frequency response
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 18 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- 100 ohm impedance
- 3-Pin XLRM-type output connector
- Transformerless circuitry for low-frequency distortion and superior correlation of high-speed transients
- High-quality surface-mount electronics
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- High 149 dB SPL handling -- 159 dB with pad engaged
- Weighs just 1.12 lbs.
- Includes AT8449 shock mount, dust cover, and protective case
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.