The Audient iD14 is a compact desktop audio interface that gives you the superior audio performance normally associated with a large-format console. The iD14 sports two of Audient's excellent Class A mic preamps, class-leading Burr-Brown converter technology, console-style monitor control, and a JFET direct input. Also onboard is Audient's ScrollControl mode, which gives you quick and easy control over compatible parameters within your DAW. And with its 8-channel ADAT input bumping your input capabilities up to ten channels, the iD14 is ready for your future studio expansion. At AudioShop, we're liking the iD14 - a lot. If you need a versatile, great-sounding hub for your DAW-based studio, we can recommend the Audient iD14.
Audient mic pres and Burr Brown converters onboard
The iD14 features a pair of Audient's acclaimed Class A console mic preamps - and believe us, they sound amazing. For the best possible conversion, you also get integral ADC with high-grade converters from Burr Brown, a leader in converter technology. The result is stunningly transparent sound, with just a taste of coloration. It's the ideal prescription for lackluster studio sound.
Audient iD14 Features
- Two Class A Console Microphone Preamplifiers
- 2-in/4-out high-performance Burr-Brown converters
- One x discrete JFET DI Instrument Input
- Separate headphone amplifier output stage
- Console-style monitor control with:
- Mono, polarity, cut, talkback, and cue mix
- Two Neutrik combo connectors for mic/line inputs
- 8-channel ADAT input lets you expand to a total of ten channels
- Balanced 1/4" main outputs
- Control your DAW and plug-ins with the iD14's virtual scroll wheel
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.