Great tone, power and versatility from a sleek, portable head.
Now in its second evolution is the RM-500. The 500-watt power section of the RM500 EVO has been developed to maintain a deep low end, defined mids and transient highs delivering its output into a 4-ohm load. Ashdown Rootmaster heads are the perfect choice for working bassists looking for power and features without the weight.
The Rootmaster EVO series’ pre amp now includes a passive and active input jack socket for use with high and low output instruments, this sets a clear signal path to the input control enabling you to fine tune your input level using the trademark Ashdown VU meter. With the signal at its optimal level, you then hit the rich features designed enhance your tone, such as the shape button, 5-band EQ and on-board compressor. The drive control, as always delivers a delectable valve emulated over-drive, whilst the sub harmonic controls add further fatness to your tone - both can be foot-switched via an FS 2 footswitch (sold separately).
Rootmaster EVO heads also feature an upgraded power section plus a handy mute button. What’s even cooler is when switched to mute, the trademark Ashdown Engineering VU meter changes from orange to cool blue – creating the perfect on stage mood lighting between sets.
Simple, powerful EQ
The Rootmaster EVO series’ pre amp now includes a passive and active input jack socket for use with high and low output instruments. The five- band rotary tone controls act with surgical precision to provide total control over your sound, while a shape switch instantly dials you in to a classic Ashdown tone setting, straight from the world-famous ABM.
Instantly adding warmth and body to your tone, this simple to use, great sounding compressor delivers a powerful, even sound to make sure your bass will fill out any mix.
Footswitchable variable overdrive
With footswitchable flexibility, our tube-emulated overdrive can take your core bass sound and push it into warm overdrive through to distorted filth whenever you need to add extra grind and girth to your tone.
Kick it down
Bringing extra depth and definition to your bass parts, the Sub-Harmonic Generator lets you dial in a sub-octave and kick it in via footswitch whenever you need the extra depth for those super-heavy Godzilla moments.
If you want to use your favourite pedals or multi-effects, you’ll find send and return sockets on the back panel, along with a DI output for direct injection into the PA mixer or recording console and a Line Input (with front panel level control) so you can jam along with a backing track in rehearsal.
Create the perfect rig
A combined Jack/Speakon socket with a minimum 4 ohm load provides flexible partnering options with a dedicated range of Rootmaster EVO cabinets. Ashdown’s 1 x 12 in., 1 x 15 in., 2 x 10 in. and 6 x 10 in. cabs all feature Ashdown White Line speakers for a refined tone, plus a high- frequency 3-way controllable tweeter for additional top-end bite.
- Power: 500W
- Single channel
- Two inputs: active, passive
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Controls: 5-band EQ, input level, compressor, drive, sub, output level, line mix, EQ switch, shape switch, mute switch, Comp switch, drive switch
- FX loop
- Speaker outputs: 2 x Speakon
- XLR direct output
- Tuner output
- Frequency Response -3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
- High Instrument Input Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input Impedance - 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p - p
- Line Input Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion Less than 0.5% THD
- Dimensions: 3.38 in. x 12.36 in. x 9.25 in. (86mm x 314mm x 235mm)
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.