Must-Have Hardware When making beats and basslines on the SparkLE, you have a couple different options: input your patterns precisely with the 16 step sequencer buttons or pound them out in real time with the eight backlit pads. Either way, it's easy to turn the rhythms in your head into something real. Transform your sequences with the touch-sensitive FX pad with eight filter modes (including the Oberheim SEM filter) and seven different Slicer modes, and load projects, kits, and instruments on the fly using the jog dial encoder. During live sets, take advantage of the SparkLE's built-in looper, and get complete control over your sounds with the three assignable encoders and the three Instrument modes on the XY pad -- great for slicing beats.
When you tune in to Tune mode, you can have your kick drum follow the bass root note for deep lows, or turn a percussion sound into a pitched instrument for even more sonic possibilities. Using Tune mode is as simple as choosing an instrument on the SparkLE and then playing chromatic pitches across the 16 buttons or the 8 pads, depending on your preference settings.
MIDI Mapping for Complete Control Flexible mapping allows you to use the SparkLE however you want. All of the unit's knobs, buttons, and even the X/Y pad can be reassigned to the MIDI note or CC data of your choice, so your workflow has a custom, easy feel that works for you in any studio or stage setup.
Seamless integration with a Mac or PC allows you to drag and drop MIDI and audio patterns into your DAW, as well as import or export audio samples, patterns, MIDI files, and REX loops. And because the SparkLE is bus-powered via USB, you can do all this on the go, wherever your computer takes you.
Brilliant Drum Sounds and Effects Led by Arturia's Spark Engine Arturia's SparkLE isn't powered by your typical drum software. The drum machine's Spark Engine offers not only sample playback and layering, but also a Virtual Analog engine based on TAE analog modeling technology, and a Physical Modeling engine loaded with realistic sounds.
Its expansive sound library packs over 1,500 professional sounds in a variety of genres and styles, and you can always add more. Within the SparkLE's Studio and Mixer pages, you can tailor your sounds and finalize your mix, and using the drum machine's built-in FX section, you can put your own twist on the factory sounds, making them totally unique to you.
Take advantage of the 16-track mixer's 14 professional effects: Multiband Compressor, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Sub generator, Plate reverb, Multiband EQ, Space pan, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Flanger, Limiter, and Digital Reverb. Create throbbing basses, tight snares, and heavily manipulated samples, soaring synths -- you name it.
Edit with Surgical Precision Want a detailed look at what's going on with your beats? The Pattern view page shows displays all the particulars of your current beat and automation channels, allowing you to use pencil and line tools to create or edit automation for each instrument, parameter, and effect. When you're done with your edits, step back and see the forest for the trees by working in Song mode, which makes it easy to chain your patterns to create full arrangements ready for mixdown.
Arturia SparkLE Hybrid Computer Drum Machine Features - Full featured Spark software with 3 synthesis engines: Virtual Analog, Physical Modeling, and Sample Playback
- Works standalone and as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) in your favorite DAW or software application
- Backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads let you express yourself
- Touch-sensitive FX pad with Filter, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Bit Crusher, Pan, Mix, Roller, and Latch modes for tweaking your tones
- Mode selector for accessing Bank, Pattern, Seq, Tune functions
- 16-Track mixer with 14 pro effects: Multiband Compressor, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Sub generator, Plate reverb, Multiband EQ, Space pan, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Flanger, Limiter, Digital Reverb
- Sound library packed with over 1,500 instruments and over 100 kits expandable with free Arturia add-ons
- Drag and drop export of MIDI and audio patterns into your DAW
- Easy import/export of audio samples, patterns, MIDI files, and REX loops
- Bus-powered, class-compliant USB input lets you make beats on the go
- User-assignable encoders
- MIDI mode for use as a controller with any software
- Advanced Looper Divide/Move function lets you loop and edit in real-time
- Classic "TR style" programming with 16 sequencer buttons and 8 pads
- Real-time programming from the pads
- Protective Neoprene travel sleeve keeps your SparkLE safe in transit
- Small, portable, and solidly constructed -- perfect for studio or stage
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.