2 Channels of Tube Tone On each of the two microphone input circuits, you have selectable +48V phantom power plus variable input impedance, which can help you extract a wider range of tones out of a microphone -- try tweaking it on a ribbon mic! You can use any high-quality condenser, dynamic or ribbon microphone with the Pro MPA II.
For even wider variation of preamp tone and performance, operate the Pro MPA II at either a low or high plate voltage on the two integrated 12AX7 tubes.
Meant for Dual-Mono, Stereo, MS Recording -- You Name It Since the Pro MPA II microphone preamp can be configured for either dual mono or stereo miking, you have the flexibility to match the unit to your recordings and get optimal sound every time. Want to record acoustic guitar or drum overheads? No problem! The Pro MPA II is up to the task.
Selectable mid/side mic support makes it easy to capture pianos, acoustic guitar, drum overheads, strings, and more. Just hit the Mid/Side Matrix switch when you're miking in a middle/side configuration.
Big VU Meters Large back-lit analog VU output meters let you check input or output levels at a glance, and multi-colored LED arrays, with average or peak hold, provide a clear visual display of tube gain (warmth).
Built to Last The professional Pro MPA II looks sharp in any studio, production facility, or live sound setup. Housed in a standard 2U rackmountable steel chassis, the durable mic pre features easy-to-read white screen-printed text against a CNC-routed black anodized aluminum face panel.
ART Pro MPA II Microphone Preamplifier Features
- 2-channel tube-based microphone preamplifier
- Variable input impedance for flexible microphone voicing (150 Ohms to 2,400 Ohms)
- Selectable plate voltage for tweaking your tone
- Selectable +48V phantom power
- Large VU meters display input and output levels
- Backlit function switches shine brightly so you know when they're in use
- Low noise at lower gain settings
- Extremely low total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Wide frequency response
- Additional front-mounted instrument input jack
- Operates at +4 dBm/-10 dBv output
- Selectable stereo/dual operation of output controls
- Automatic instrument input selection
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.