Applied Acoustics String Studio VS-2 delivers stunning guitars, basses, harps, clavinet, bowed instruments, and percussion, as well as rich and animated tones that blend the warm organic density of real-life with unique and innovative timbres from "imaginary" instruments. Instead of relying on samples and wavetables, this string modeling synthesizer plug-in generates sounds on the fly using accurate modeling of the various acoustic components involved in recreating stringed instruments, calculating their interactions as well as the control signals it receives as you play. Thanks to this approach, Applied Acoustics String Studio VS-2 captures the richness and diversity of acoustic textures and reproduces the quirks, subtleties and responsiveness of real-life instruments resulting in sounds with remarkable liveliness.Applied Acoustics String Studio VS-2 String Modeling Synth Plug-in at a Glance
- Like nothing else in your sound arsenal
- Based entirely on modeling, for fast patch loads and organic responsiveness
- Beefed-up and ready to rumble
With String Studio VS-2, Applied Acoustics gives you a proprietary combination of acoustic modeling and standard synth-control features that let you revitalize your music with fresh, totally unique sounds. String Studio VS-2 swaps the traditional synthesizer sound source - the oscillator - for a string. That's right. This string modeling synthesizer lets you actuate notes with bows, picks, hammers, fingers, frets, dampers, and soundboards - you'll be amazed and delighted with how outrageous you can get with this unique synthesis method. Take it from the synth geeks here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia: String Studio VS-2 is like nothing else in your sound arsenal.Based entirely on modeling, for fast patch loads and organic responsiveness
Unlike playing back a sample, physical modeling gives you access to the real-time controllers that make a synth patch evolve over time. You start with a string. Decide how you want to strike it. Season to taste with String Studio's filter, LFO, and arpeggiator. Add great-sounding effects. Because String Studio is based entirely on modeling, with no samples involved, your patches load lightning-fast. They're also extremely touch-sensitive, with an organic feel more akin to an acoustic instrument. Whether you want to synthesize "real" string sounds from scratch, or you need something that's morphed, twisted, and completely deranged, Applied Acoustics Studio VS-2 belongs in your virtual rack.Beefed-up and ready to rumble
For Version 2, Applied Acoustics gave String Studio Version 2 a new streamlined interface with an intuitive bank and program manager, and a beefed-up factory library of over 600 amazing sounds, including 50 stunning signature presets by producer Sean Divine. Also included are a new compressor, equalizer, and limiter, as well as an improved effects section with killer chorus, delay, phaser, flanger, distortion, notch filter, wah, auto-wah, and reverb.Applied Acoustics String Studio VS-2 String Modeling Synth Plug-in Features
- Completely renewed factory library has well over 600 production-ready sounds
- A collection of 50 inspiring signature presets by producer Sean Divine
- Compressor and equalizer add punch and definition to your sound
- New output limiter delivers maximum distortion-free dynamics
- Craft your patches with the onboard filter, LFO, and arpeggiator
- Streamlined interface is redesigned from the ground up
- New bank and program manager provides efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds
- Backward compatible with VS-1 presets
- Effects section has been polished and reinvigorated
- Now supports the scala scale file format for microtonal music making
- Runs in native 64-bit on Mac OSX and Windows
Juice your sound arsenal with Applied Acoustics String Studio VS-2!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.