- Symphony I/O Chassis
- 2x6 Analog I/O, 8x8 Optical I/O, AES I/O
- Direct Connect to Symphony 64 PCIe Card
- Direct Connect to Intel Mac via USB
- Direct Connect to Pro Tools HD/HD-X
- Optional Thunderbolt Connectivity
The Symphony I/O 2x6 fromApogee is a two analog input, six analog output digital audio converter, consisting of the Symphony I/O Chassis and the A2x6 input/output module. The I/O module also features two channels of coaxial S/PDIF input and output, two channels of AES/EBU I/O, and eight channels of ADAT Lightpipe I/O, with support for SMUX higher rate audio.
The Symphony I/O Chassis provides two module slots for a variety of digital audio conversion options with one already being filled with the included module. The front panel of chassis presents the visual feedback needed to monitor levels, sample rate and clock status, along with the controls required to adjust gain and output levels.
The converter has multiple connectivity options that include direct connection to a Symphony 64 PCIe card, a USB equipped Intel Mac, or to Avid's Pro Tools HD and HD-X systems. With the addition of the optional Symphony 64/Thunderbridge interface, the system acquires direct connectivity to any Thunderbolt equipped Mac computer. Additionally, the unit can function standalone.
The analog output requires an optional breakout cables, available in various configurations to suit individual requirements.
- Two input/output module slots (one already filled with the A2x6 module)
- Ethernet connector
- USB 2.0 connector
- Two Symphony PC-32 ports for direct connection to Symphony 64 PCI card and Pro Tools core card
- Wordclock I/O and LoopSync I/O
- Wordclock termination switch
- Sixteen, 10-segment meters
- Two multi-function encoder knobs
- OLED GUI provides function selection and function adjustment and Audio Interface Mode (AIM) selection
- Two 1/4" headphone outputs
- Seven-segment sample rate display
- Clock source display
- Meter source display
- High-performance, temperature controlled fan
- Two balanced inputs on female XLR connectors
- Six balanced outputs on a 25-pin D-sub connector
- Two channels of up to 192 kHz coaxial S/PDIF input and output
- Two channels of AES/EBU input and output
- Eight/four channels of ADAT Lightpipe input and output (44.1-48/88.2-96 kHz)
- Connect microphones via external microphone preamps
- Connect guitars via DI boxes or external mic preamps
- Connect keyboards directly to Symphony I/O
- Ultra low latency conversion
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.