The 320D Compellor audio level controller from Aphex fits into any broadcast, studio, or live sound rig and serves as a great way to compress and limit program material. This 1U rackmountable unit delivers intelligent compressor action, leveling, and peak limiting simultaneously to solve audio level problems and improve audio signals. The 320D Compellor converts between acting as two independent mono processors and one linked stereo processor by front panel selection. This is true with both analog and digital I/O. Get the most out of your audio with the 320D Compellor!Aphex 320D Compellor at a Glance
- A/D or D/A
- Proprietary Aphex Technology
The 320D serves as a fine A to D converter with processing. When you use the analog input, the digital output contains the Compellor's processing and is ready for use in almost any application. Conversely, the 320D serves as a fine D to A converter. When you use the digital input, the analog output contains the Compellor's processing and is properly leveled and packaged. The professional analog audio inputs and outputs are fully balanced and adapt to consumer or professional operating levels at the touch of a button. Analog or digital source selection is made at the rear panel.Proprietary Aphex Technology
The Compellor circuits are totally unique. By throwing away all conventional design ideas, we created audio processing with unprecedented sound transparency yet is exceedingly effective at controlling levels. Because our designs are patented, no other company has been able to match the performance. Algorithms such as our DVG, DRC, and FDL have yet to find any rivals. Aphex engineering and manufacturing produce products that last and last without needing repairs or calibration. Some Compellors have literally been in 24-hour use in the same rack for a decade, or longer! When you specify a Compellor, you know it will do its job flawlessly and give you peace of mind.Legacy
The first Compellor was introduced in 1983 as an analog product. Because of their advanced technology, most of those older units are still in regular use. Since that time, newer models have been produced, still in analog form. Digital technology of today promises many improvements in user interfaces, and sometimes in sound quality, but not in audio processing algorithms. No digital processor can match an analog Compellor for sound quality and effectiveness. Nevertheless, many of today's systems need a Compellor that can interface to digital audio. With the Model 320D, Aphex brings you just that. You get all the advantages of the analog processor with AES3 connectivity.Aphex 320D Compellor Features
- Frequency Discriminate Leveler: No bass pull-back in music
- Dynamic Release Computer
- Dynamic Verification Gate: Adds greater transparency
- Silence Gate: Locks gain when audio stops
- Process Balance: Lets you have any combination of leveling and compression
- True Bypass: No electronics in bypass
- AES3 I/O up to 96kHz
- Analog I/O: Fully balanced professional
- High Reliability: Famous Aphex Engineering
- Stereo & Dual Mono: Use as 2 separate channels or linked for stereo
- Source Select: Choose digital or analog input
- Dual Outputs: Use both digital and analog at the same time with either input selected
- Controller with Digital and Analog I/O
- Analog Inputs/Outputs: 3-pin XLR Female
- Digital Inputs/Outputs: 3-pin XLR Female
- Frequency Response: +/-1dB 10Hz to 65kHz
- Ratio: Compressor 1.1:1 to 3:1 program dependent; Leveler 20:1; Limiter >30:1
Great level control with Aphex's 320D Compellor!
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).