Antelope Audio took the best features of their acclaimed Zen Studio and Orion, improved the sonics, tweaked out the feature set, and loaded it all in a sleek 1U chassis. The cutting-edge Orion Studio interface/converter boasts 12 high-end mic preamps as well as onboard DSP that powers an arsenal of effects, such as AuraVerb, an amazing hardware-grade reverb. Antelope's Thunderbolt circuit delivers vanishingly low latency without defeating Mac OS power management, which keeps computer fan noise low in recording situations. Orion Studio features two mastering-grade monitor outs with front-panel A/B switching; ADAT, S/PDIF, and word clock I/O; and the latest generation of Antelope's software control panel software.
Antelope Audio Orion Studio
- Unmatched sonics, latency, and I/O
- Harness the power of onboard DSP
- Cutting-edge clocking and signal routing
- Ultra-fast conversion lets you monitor FX in real time
Unmatched sonics, latency, and I/O
Don't be fooled by its slender form factor; Orion Studio is a top-notch professional tool with unmatched sonics, designed and built without compromise. With both Thunderbolt and USB connectivity, Orion Studio can process 192kHz audio at ludicrous speed (we're talking 100uS round-trip delay). What's more, Orion Studio features 12 high-end microphone preamps, 16 analog outputs, a duo of mastering-grade monitor outs, two hardware inserts, two re-amp outputs, and a talkback mic.
Harness the power of onboard DSP
Antelope Audio fitted the Orion Studio with their proprietary DSP engine, which they optimized to run custom equalization, compression, and reverb plug-ins. This potent processing arsenal includes Antelope's new AuraVerb, as well as other effects to be released - all included at no additional cost. Antelope's beefy DSP engine is built on a field-programmable gate array IC with mammoth parallel-processing capability, which lets you enjoy rapid simultaneous processing of multiple effects, accelerating your workflow like you won't believe.
Cutting-edge clocking and signal routing
Orion Studio comes with the latest generation of Antelope's software control panel for Mac OS X and Windows. It's easy to operate, giving you a color-coded routing matrix with four independent mixers and smart integration of DSP effects. What's more, Orion Studio is fully supported by Antelope Audio's state-of-the-art 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter-management technology, which is found in top mastering facilities worldwide. Antelope's AFC delivers the most analog-sounding audio conversion we've heard here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia.
Ultra-fast conversion lets you monitor FX in real time
Orion Studio's whiplash-quick conversion capability means you can monitor real-time effects during recording and mixing. Take Orion Studio's re-amping feature: it routes signals through two transformers, making it perfect for plugging in your guitar (or other instrument), and tweaking a selection of great-sounding effects - all while monitoring in real time! Orion Studio gives you a new level of performance in a value-packed, full-featured interface/converter.
Antelope Audio Orion Studio Features
- 12 high-end mic preamps, 16 analog outputs
- Integrated talkback microphone and headphone routing
- 2 mastering-grade stereo Monitor Outs with A/B switching
- Onboard DSP Engine (includes new AuraVerb)
- Antelope's superior AFC jitter-management technology
- Latest generation of Antelope's software control panel:
- Color-coded routing matrix with 4 independent mixers
- Smart integration of DSP effects
- Thunderbolt and USB
- ADAT optical I/O (x 2)
- S/PDIF I/O
- Word clock I/O
Upgrade your studio with the Antelope Audio Orion Studio!
Antelope Audio Orion Studio Tech Specs
- Computer Connectivity Thunderbolt, USB
- Form Factor Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O 32 x 32
- A/D Resolution 24-bit/192kHz (max)
- Analog Inputs 12 x XLR-1/4" combo, 2 x 1/4" TRS inserts
- Analog Outputs 4 x 1/4" (monitor A, monitor B stereo outs), 2 x 1/4" (headphones), 2 x 1/4" (direct outs), 2 x DB25
- Digital Inputs 1 x S/PDIF, 2 x Optical ADAT
- Digital Outputs 1 x S/PDIF, 2 x Optical ADAT
- Number of Preamps 12
- Phantom Power 12
- Clock I/O 1 x BNC in, 1 x BNC out
- Rack Spaces 1U
- Manufacturer Part Number Orion Studio
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.