The Antelope Audio Isochrone Trinity master clock brings you the latest generation of the companys premium line of ultra-reliable clocks. Based on the Oven Controlled Crystal technology from Antelope's award-winning OCX and OCX-V master clocks, Isochrone Trinity adds an array of great features to keep your system performing with rock-solid stability. Three independent HD generators give you a choice of 16 formats, three audio generators offer Varispeed control, and a trio of independent SD generators offer PAL and NTSC. You get 64-bit DSP, an easy-to-use interface, and an Atomic Clock input built into the amazing IsochroneTrinity!Antelope Audio Isochrone Trinity Master Clock at a Glance
- The next generation
- Triple Display and other great Antelope features
- Atomic Clock compatibility
The next generation
Trinity offers a host of new features, including three independent audio generators up to 384kHz, with Varispeed Control, three independent SD generators, simultaneously offering PAL and NTSC, and three independent HD Generators, with a choice of 16 formats. Antelope`s fourth-generation of Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) now employs 64-bit DSP.
Triple Display and other great Antelope features
The elegant Triple Display shows the frequencies for the independent audio generators. Of course, Trinity maintains all of the features from Antelope's current OCX-V audio/video master clock, such as Antelope's Jitter Management Module, Black burst generator, and full Audio and Video Gearboxing with simultaneous 0.1 and 4% pull-ups/pull-downs. All of this functionality is accessible via Trinity's intuitive menu-free user interface.
Atomic Clock compatibility
As with Antelope's OCX and OCX-V clocks, Trinity can accept input from the mighty Isochrone 10M Rubidium Atomic Clock. Using the Atomic Clock together with any of Antelope`s master clocks will in effect bypass the already supremely stable Oven Controlled Crystal in these devices and resolve to Atomic for their reference - sample accurate for 8 days! Trinity, OCX, and OCX-V are calibrated to Atomic at the factory and are capable of being recalibrated to Atomic in the field.
- Three independent audio generators up to 384 kHz, with Varispeed Control
- Three Independent SD generators, simultaneously offering PAL and NTSC
- Three Independent HD generators, giving you a choice of 16 formats
- Intuitive menu-free user interface with triple display
- Fourth-generation of acoustically focused clocking, now employing 64-bit DSP
- Dual redundant power supply for added reliability
- Oven Controlled Crystal oscillator or atomic input for supremely low jitter
- Factory-calibrated to better than +/-0.02PPM accuracy via atomic clock
- Field recalibration to atomic for better than +/-0.02PPM accuracy
- Always on "Superclock" for support of Digidesign Pro Tools systems
- Power: 12VDC Input 95-245 VAC Input
- Inputs: 1 AES/EBU 2 Wordclock 1 S/PDIF 1 Video 1 Atomic
- Audio A outs: 2 AES/EBU 2 S/PDIF 8 Wordclock
- Audio B outs: 1 AES/EBU 1 S/PDIF 4 Wordclock
- Audio C outs: 1 AES/EBU 1 S/PDIF 4 Wordclock
- HD Video: 3 generators. 2 outputs on each generator.
- SD Video: Simultaneous PAL & NTSC generators 1 NTSC 1 PAL 1 NTSC/PAL switchable on front panel 1 NTSC60/PAL48 switchable on front panel
The Antelope Audio Trinity master clock gives you rock-solid stability and performance!
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).