Put some sizzle into your tone with Analog Alien's Alien Twister fuzz/buffer pedal. You'll be able to dial in tones from the crunch of a fresh chili pepper to thick, eye-watering fuzz and everything in between. This saucy renegade of a pedal takes your signal, whips it into a swirling concoction of spicy sound, and serves up piping-hot tone just the way you like it. And to keep you hungry for that tasty Analog Alien tone even after you've put the guitar down, this fuzz/buffer pedal includes a bottle of Alien Twister hot sauce!
Analog Alien Alien Twister Fuzz/Buffer Guitar Effects Pedal
- Control over input and output flavors your tone
- Stab slices and dices for tonal definition
- Buffer circuit serves up signal and tone
Control over input and output flavors your tone
The Alien Twister lets you control what comes in and what goes out of it to make sure you get just the tone you want. Where you set the input control determines the amount of signal sent from your guitar to the input of the pedal, giving you tons of versatility. The output control hits your amp and hits it as hard as you need - be warned, the output reaches unity gain at its 10 o'clock setting and is so hot that it should be ranked on the Scoville scale.
Stab slices and dices for tonal definition
AudioBuy.com.au Australia's pedal-heads love the Alien Twister's stab control. Use this knob to dial in your definition - turn it to the left for a decrease in voltage that builds you a buzzing wall of tone, or adjust it to the right for a bite of articulation and sustain that leaves an aftertaste. And since stab controls the amount of voltage sent to the final transistor stage of the pedal, you'll discover perfect fuzz, distortion, and overdrive tones when you use it along with the input control.
Buffer circuit serves up signal and tone
The buffer circuit on the Alien Twister is a simple preamp that changes your high impedance input to a low impedance output to strengthen your signal without adding gain. The buffer's high-to-low impedance conversion feature doesn't lose your tone or rob you of signal; it is perfect for matching impedances on your vintage gear, playing through the other signal-hungry pedals in your chain, or getting your tone to the end of a long cable run. And since the buffer circuit is completely independent from the rest of the pedal, you can use it to affect your fuzz tone - you'll have even more awesome tonal options to cook up within the same pedal.
Analog Alien Alien Twister Fuzz/Buffer Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- All-analog fuzz/buffer pedal for great fuzz tones
- Input knob gives you control of the amount of signal sent through the pedal
- Fuzz button gives you convenient stomp in/out access to effects
- Stab lets you define your articulation for a brick-wall fuzz or to-the-point definition with lasting sustain
- Buffer button converts a high impedance input to a low impedance output and can be used to affect fuzz for more tones
- High-gain output knob sends your tone to the amp or mixer
- Comes in a branded wooden box and includes a bottle of Alien Twister hot sauce
- Works with a 9-volt battery (included) or optional power supply
Alien Twister gives you tone so tasty it won't leave your mouth!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.