Allen & Heath's GLD-80 digital mixer is the heart of the company's GLD Series live mixing system. By adding optional rack I/O units, you can expand the system to accommodate up to 44 mics. The I/O units may be positioned onstage, connecting to the console with up to 400' runs of inexpensive Cat 5 cable. On the board, you get 20 faders in four layers, for a total of 80 channel strips, while eight stereo RackFX engines handle effects processing chores. The analog-style channel processing control section is complemented by a graphical 8.4" touchscreen, giving you intuitive control over your mix. Affordability, flexibility, and great sound - have it all with the Allen & Heath GLD-80.Allen & Heath GLD-80 Digital Mixer at a Glance
- Intuitive layout
- Flexible I/O options
- Innovative features galore
The Allen & Heath GLD-80 has an analog-style channel processing section complemented by a beautiful 8.4" touchscreen display. The customizable drag-and-drop arrangement allows effortless assignment of inputs and mixes to the fader strips. You get 20 fader strips in four layers - each with motorized fader, channel LCD display (which may be labeled and color-coded), and rotary control for immediate access to gain, pan, and aux sends. The GLD-80's onboard I/O includes four XLR mic/line inputs, four XLR line outs, four RCA inputs, 2 RCA outputs, as well as SPDIF and AES3 digital outs.Flexible I/O options
Allen & Heath's GLD-80 connects to a range of plug and play I/O racks to give you a 28-, 36-, or 44-mic-input system. The main GLD-AR2412 AudioRack (24 XLR inputs and 12 XLR outs) and up to two AR84 expander racks (each having eight XLR inputs and four XLR outs) may be rigged up using up to 400' runs of Cat 5 cable using Allen & Heath's dSNAKE protocol. dSNAKE gives you control over the remote preamp, with all mic preamps being scene-recallable. The GLD-AR2412 unit also includes a connection for personal monitoring systems.Innovative features galore
The Allen & Heath GLD-80 boasts a boatload of innovative, cutting-edge features that make your life on the road a whole lot easier. Record and play back a stereo signal directly to/from a USB memory stick. You can also easily install standard iLive option cards for Dante, MADI, EtherSound, and Allen & Heath's own ACE protocols, giving you multi-channel record and playback, FOH/monitor splits, and connection to iLive systems that can easily be configured using GLD's extensive soft-patching.Allen & Heath GLD-80 Digital Mixer Features
- For more than four mic inputs, requires GLD-AR2412 AudioRack outboard unit
- Compact digital mixer with scalable, remote I/O
- Systems from four to 44 mics
- Easy to use and quick to access analog style interface
- dSNAKE Cat 5e digital snake, up to 120m cable length
- 8.4" inch color touchscreen for graphical view and setup
- 20 faders in four layers = 80 channel strips
- Freely customizable layout
- 48 input channels into 30 assignable buses into 20 mix outputs
- 8 stereo RackFX engines
- Full processing on all inputs and outputs
- LR, None (monitors), LR+M (sum), LR+M (bus), LCR main mix
- 16 DCAs / mute groups
- Built-in Talkback, RTA, and Signal Generator
- I/O module options for FOH/Monitor split, multitrack recording, link to iLive, and more
- MIDI In/Out and Ethernet network port
- Aviom-compliant monitor port on main AudioRack
- High-end 1dB-step recallable mic/line preamps
- User-definable channel names and colors
- Engineer's mono wedge and stereo IEM strips
- Input, output, and insert soft patch bays
- Quick copy, paste, and reset of mixes and parameters
- Libraries, scenes, and show memories with USB transfer
Live mixing with Allen & Heath's GLD-80: all gain and no pain!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.