Dante is a ground breaking, Ethernet compliant audio networking technology developed by Audinate to satisfy the increasing demands of the live sound industry for high performance audio, routing flexibility and affordable direct to computer recording. It uses CAT5 cable and standard networking components to distribute multiple streams of audio plus integrated control data with sub millisecond latency.
M-Dante is one of a range of digital audio networking options available for iLive and GLD to enable integration with other systems, digital mic splitting, multi-track recording and system expansion. It implements the new Brooklyn II chipset from Audinate which takes Dante technology to a new level with a full 64 channels of bi-directional audio. It can be fitted to the Port B expansion slot in iLive fixed format MixRacks (iDR-16, iDR-32, iDR-48, iDR-64) or expander (xDR-16), Port A/B in iLive modular MixRacks (iDR0, iDR10) and Port A of iLive modular surfaces if they are fitted with the new RAB-2 standard. It can also be fitted to the I/O Module expansion slot in a GLD-80 mixer.
Dante Virtual Soundcard is software from Audinate that lets you connect up to 64 channels of iLive audio directly to your PC or Mac via its Ethernet port, ideal for multitrack recording and playback, or working with popular processing plug-ins. One Dante Virtual Soundcard licence is provided free with M-DANTE. More can be purchased from Audinate.Dante benefits for iLive and GLD
- 64 channel bi-directional audio plus control over CAT5
- Uses standard, off-the-shelf computer networking equipment
- Self discovery and auto-configuration of IP addresses
- Easy to add, name, remove and rearrange devices
- Wide range of Dante enabled equipment becoming available
- Secondary port for redundant network option
- Control port to bridge iLive or other network over Dante
- Sample accurate playback syncronisation
- Very low latency
- Gigabit ports
- Direct connection to computer for multitrack recording
- Dante Virtual Soundcard software replaces expensive hardware
- Dante Controller software available for setting up the network
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.