This 4th generation MixWizard console now has the option to fit a multichannel USB interface with high quality 16 channel soundcard for easy multitrack recording and 2-track playback.
If you're looking for professional grade, all-purpose analogue mixers in a compact, rack mountable frame, the MixWizards continue to set the bar.
FoH / Monitor / Dual ModeIn FoH Mode, the 4 groups with inserts, 100mm faders and XLR outputs can be routed and panned to the LR mix for flexible sub-mixing. The main LR mix has inserts, separate left and right faders, and XLR outputs to feed the main speaker system. EQ and signal processing can easily be inserted on group and main outputs.
In Monitor Mode, the aux mixes are routed to the group and LR faders, inserts and XLR outputs. The AFL and PFL system is switched to the Mono output to provide an engineer's wedge output. In essence, it's a perfect 6-mix monitor console with additional outputs available from the group busses via the aux master controls.
In Dual Mode some auxes can be used as monitor mixes and some sub-grouping can be used along with the main LR outputs, allowing the engineer to run FoH sound and some Monitor mixes from the same console.
Allen and Heath MixWizard WZ4 14:4:2 USB Mixer Features
- 19" Rack mountable
- 10 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, insert and direct output
- 100mm faders
- Reverse switches swap the function of the group and aux masters in Monitor or Dual Mode applications
- 6 Aux sends
- switchable pre/post fade
- 4 Audio groups
- 2 Dual Stereo inputs with separate gain and ON switches allowing inputs to be selected independently or mixed together
- 4 band EQ with 2 swept mids
- 6x2 Matrix for providing feeds for in ear monitors, delay speakers, video, broadcast and more
- Oscillator and Pink Noise generator for line-up and speaker testing
- Tri-colour, 12 segment bargraph metering
- +48V Phantom Power
- Signal and Peak LEDs
- Talkback Mic XLR with trim
- Lamp socket
- USB multitrack recording option
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.