The AKG C430 miniature condenser microphone is designed specifically for use as a cymbal and overhead microphone for drums. The miniature condenser design yeilds an impressive frequency response, ideal to handle a variety of applications. The cardioid polar pattern limits a significant amount of off-axis signal, making it easier to handle in noisy environments and where feed-back caused by near by monitor speakers may occur. The microphones EQ curve accentuate the frequency range of cymbals, there is no need for any additional EQ settings. It's compact light-weight design makes it portable and easy to mount.Tailored Signal Response The C430 offers a frequency and signal response tailor made for cymbal and drum overhead capturing. There is no need for additional EQ settings. Phantom & Battery Powered The microphone excepts 9 to 52 Volts from either battery or phantom Power source. Miniature Design The compact design gives the microphone its portability without sacrificing durability.
Specifically designed for cymbal and overhead miking, the frequency response of the C 430 ensures a uniquely crisp sound. With its extremely compact size, this microphone will keep a low profile in any application without compromising audio quality.
The major benefits of the C 430 include
• Frequency response tailored to cymbal and overhead miking
• Extremely compact, professional quality overhead MicroMic
• Phantom or battery powering options
• Easy to use with any mixer, with no need to use the EQ
• Trouble-free use on open-air stages
• Mounts securely on all commercial microphone stands
• Polar pattern: cardioid
• Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (-43 dBV)
• Max. SPL: 126/130 dB (k=1 %/3 %)
• Equivalent noise level (CCIR 468-3): 33 dB-A
• Signal/noise rati (A-weighted) 61 dB
• Impedance: 200 ohms
• Recommended load impedance: >2000 ohms
• Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power
• Current consumption: approx. 2 mA
• Connector: 3-pin XLR
• Finish: matte black
• Dimensions: 19 dia. x 79 mm / 0.7 x 3.1 in.
• Net weight: 23 g / 1.1 oz.
• Shipping weight: 192 g / 6.8 oz.
- AKG C430 Condenser Microphone
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.