- Fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer
- Vintage Mode changes output sound character to MPC3000, MPC60 and more
- 16 Backlit genuine MPC pads, 16 Q-Link controls, and adjustable backlit LCD screen
All of the controls and features from the legendary MPC, now with complete Mac or PC integration.
Fusing Akai Professional’s legendary MPC layout and workflow with the power of your computer, MPC Renaissance is truly a powerhouse of an instrument for making music. The Akai MPC Renaissance is a fully integrated hardware/software system that allows you to construct and create songs using the classic hardware controls and pop-up display that have made the MPC a known name in the world of music production, while incorporating an intuitive software program for sequencing on your computer. Along with legendary controls, the MPC Renaissance features Akai’s exclusive MPC software with 128-track sequencing, instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins, and a massive 6GB+ sound library that will vastly expand your production capabilities to your Mac or PC.
MPC Renaissance Hardware
Combine MPC production workflow with the raw processing power of your computer. The MPC renaissance has16 genuine MPC pads that are backlit for easy visibility, 16 Q-Link controls, and an adjustable backlit LCD screen so you can see where you are at in the process at all times. The classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and MPC Transport controls are all present to keep you with the familiar MPC style workflow you may be accustomed to. Connections include XLR/TRS combo inputs, Stereo 1/4” out, stereo assignable mix 1/4” out and S/PDIF I/O, dedicated turntable outputs, two MIDI inputs and two MIDI outputs, and a four channel USB 2.0 interface with a two-port USB 2.0 hub built-in.
MPC Studio Software (version 1.4)
Akai’s exclusive MPC software makes the transition from the original box to your computer a breeze. 128-Track sequencing ability will provide you with plenty of options when cruising through the massive 6GB+ sound library, including all of the sounds from the original MPC3000. There’s instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins, and the ability to record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program, or VST/AU program. The MPC Studio software supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND audio file types, as well as any samples and sequences from any MPC ever made. Use the software as a stand alone DAW or inside of your favorite workstation as a VST or AU plugin. The software is both Mac and PC compatible.
New features in version 1.4
• 64-bit support for PC/Mac. The standalone application, VST and Audio Unit plugins now have 64-bit versions
• Ability to load samples when playing
• Ability to export return buses
• Auto-save function (see preferences window)
• Control surface buttons auto-repeat when you hold them down (useful for zoom,
• locate, etc)
• Quick bank/mode selection via button double-tap. You can double-tap shift to enter “shift lock” mode. You can also double-tap bank/mode buttons directly
• Multiple file selection in file browser
• New file browser folder button behavior. The 1-5 buttons retain their stored location when you move away from them; the location can be set by press-and- hold
• QLink control of zoom and scroll in the sample editor
• Added a sample overview in sample editor
• LCD sample editor supports zoom and scroll
• MIDI clock receive
• Ability to alphabetically sort the samples list (see button over the Sample list)
• New command history window, with the ability to drag the undo position around (Edit>History...)
• Holding shift at startup skips any autoload files
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.