Originally conceived as an update to the Domino 2, the Domino 3 emerged as a completely different class of acoustic combo amplifier. Domino 3 is truly stereo, with two twin cone speakers and high performance poweramps. Two independend effect units, with 16 presets each, separately address pairs of the four equally equipped channels (1, 2 and 3, 4). An intuitive software tool (Windows) connects your laptop with the amp to modify select parameters and create and save your own sounds.
The AER Domino 3 consists of two AER Compact amplifiers pushing 100 watts each in stereo into 8" twin cone speakers and "mini PA" capable with four input channels ... all in a single enclosure weighing only 35 lb. Like other amplifiers in the AER line, the AER Domino voicing is neutral and transparent, without exaggerated frequency boosts. It works equally well with magnetic pickups and bridge mounted systems, plus also with microphones.
The Domino 3 includes AER's 32-bit effects processor with 16 presets addressable by each channel through individual effects-sends. This delivers a variety of effects suitable for both instruments and voice. The effect presents can be managed by PC software included with the amplifier. Left and right "outs" in combination with the "pre" Master out allow use of separate active speaker systems and a way to extend the Domino to a PA or recording board.
True stereo combo amp with 8" twin cone speaker system, four inputs, 3-band EQ and effects.
AER Domino 3 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp FEATURES
- 2 x 8" twin cone speaker system
- Switchable phantom power
- Ground lift
- Rec out
- Aux in
- Footswitch (internal/external effect on/off )
- Adjustable DI-out
AER Domino 3 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp Inputs
- Channel 1 - 4 combined XLR/6.3 mm (1/4") input jack socket
- Switchable for instruments, line-level or phantom
- Powered sources (e.g. microphones)
AER Domino 3 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp Tone Controls
- Equalizer 3-band tone controls for each channel
- Color ‘mid-cut-treble-boost'- filter
- Effect: 32-bit AER digital elect processor with 16 presets (can be modifed via USB and PC Software)
- Power amp: 200 watts @ 4-ohms in stereo [2x100], dynamic control
- Analog signal subsonic filter, low distortion
- Processing RMS limiter
- Speakers: Two 8" twin-cone systems
- Frequency response: 60Hz-18kHz
- Phantom power: 48V
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 14.37" x 16.55" x 11.81"
- Weight: 35.5 lb. [16 kg]
Give your acoustic performances a boost with this quality amp.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.