The AEA RPQ2 preamp was designed to allow your microphones to do what they do best – record the sound of your instrument in its full glory. The RPQ2 leans on the side of neutral but is unlike other clean preamps because of its rich and musical tonality. With a massive 81dB of sweet JFET gain, few preamps rival its output combined with its signal to noise ratio. With P48 disengaged, the RPQ2 has a high input impedance at 63K Ohms which means the preamp won’t load down a mic and change its sound. With the final touch of the unique LF and HF CurveShaper EQ, the RPQ2 gives you the tools to shape your tone right at the start of the signal path.
The Sound at Your Fingertips
Many mixing and mastering engineers turn to the RPQ2 purely for its post-processing EQ and routing functionality. The RPQ2 provides a secondary line level balanced output for sending an additional line signal to a separate recording device or mixer. In Line Mode, the preamp and EQ section become two independent units with separate inputs and outputs. This allows you to insert compressors or other effects between the preamp and CurveShaper EQ section.
Choosing the right preamp to pair with a mic is as critical as choosing which mic to use. The team at AEA take sonic integrity seriously and have created preamps that were specially designed to meet the particular challenges of ribbon mics and bring out their full potential. Building on the obstacles identified when creating preamps in the 50’s, the AEA engineers now use tools like quiet JFETS and transformer-less designs to construct high gain, high impedance preamps. Engineers have discovered that AEA preamps also complement their moving coil and condenser microphones.
- Two channels with 81 dB of sweet, quiet JFET gain for all mics
- Super high input impedance of 63K Ohms (with P48 disengaged)
- High frequency CurveShaper EQ and low frequency proximity control
- High-resolution, high-impedance front-panel 1/4 in. Direct Inputs
- Mic/Line mode with Post-Mic and Pre-EQ Inserts for alternative routing options
- Excels with ribbons mics, shines on condensers and moving-coil dynamics
- 100% handcrafted in Pasadena, CA
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.