Open and natural-sounding ribbon mic.
The N8 was designed to be the most open and natural-sounding ribbon microphone AEA could make. Conceived to render acoustic spaces as faithfully as possible, the new N8 microphone excels in capturing drum overheads, strings, classical ensembles, orchestras and rooms. As such, it is the ideal complement to the N22 microphone. But even when used up close, such as on guitar and bass amps, the N8 delivers exceptional clarity and warmthwhile also taking EQ extremely well. Additionally, the N8’s unobtrusive size and black finish is ideal for orchestral and TV work, where microphones need to be easy to position and more or less invisible.
Under the Hood
Featuring the same Big RibbonTM technology that has earned AEA its reputation, the N8 offers an incredible sound in distant-miking applications like drum overheads, strings, brass, and rooms. With phantom-powered JFET electronics and a custom German transformer the N8 achieves optimal performance with a wide range of preamps including USB audio interfaces in home studio setups. By employing a similar design philosophy as used on the popular R88 stereo ribbon microphone, the N8 achieves an astonishingly open and natural sound that lets AEA’s famed Big Ribbon truly shine.
- Designed for drum overheads, strings, and room miking
- Open and natural with unobstructed response
- Phantom-powered electronics for optimal performance with any preamp
- Low profile and black finish for discreet placement
- Featuring the same Big RibbonTM technology as the AEA R44 microphones
- 100% handcrafted in Pasadena, CA
A perfect complement to the N22, stands alone in a studio beautifully. Order soon.SPECIFICATIONS Audio
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 141 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Ribbon
- Polar pattern: Bidirectional
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, stage
- Diaphragm size: Ribbon
- Switches: N/A
- Phantom power required: No
- Case: Storage/shipping case
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: No
- Width: 1.62 in.
- Length: 8.83 in.
- Depth: 1.62 in.
- Weight: 29 oz.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.