The Virus TI2 Polar effectively one-ups Access's previous TI model with its redesigned front panel and housing, 25 percent boost of processing power, updated OS with onboard effects like Tape Delay and Frequency Shifter, and the enhanced Virus Control 3.0 plug-in. Ideal for studio musicians, producers, and touring musicians alike, the 37-key virtual-analog synth is both easy to play live and a pleasure to keep in the studio.
Super Fat FX Section Thanks to the OS4 update, this compact integrated modeling synth has a rather robust effects section. The Virus TI2 Polar adds a Tape Delay effect, a Frequency Shifter, several different distortion algorithms, and an effect called Character.
With Character, you can shape the tone of a preset and recall the sounds of several vintage and well-known synthesizers, as well as emphasis certain aspects of the patch to allow it to cut better through the mix or fade it into the background with an extra-wide stereo field.
Its Tape Delay is especially sweet during live performances. It syncs smoothly to tempo, letting you decide if a Doppler effect takes place when changing the tempo. When making the stereo Frequency Shifter and the Ring Modulator algorithms, Access turned to '70s stompboxes for inspiration.
6 Delectable Distortions on the Menu OS4 gives the Virus TI2 Polar six saucy distortion types modeled on vintage guitar distortion pedals: Mint Overdrive (tubes!), Curry Overdrive (extreme), Saffron Overdrive (harsh and grungy), Onion Overdrive (fuzzy), Pepper Overdrive (clean), and Chili Overdrive (classic fuzzbox). These virtual stompboxes feature carefully modeled distortion curves and tonal characteristics, as well as tone controls where appropriate.
You can use the distortions to add anything from warm tube-like tones to circuit-bent-like mangled messes to your music. Featuring a wide dynamic range and controls to customize the sound, the distortion algorithms on the Virus TI2 Polar also have improved bit and sampling-rate reduction, making it simple to change the quality and cutoff point with precise, continuously variable control.
Many Sound Design Options Also courtesy of OS4, a powerful arpeggiator to matrix feature allows you to use the arpeggiator pattern to modulate any of the parameters available to the modulation matrix. You can use this to create dynamic, rhythmic patterns within a sound, kind of like what you can achieve with a step sequencer.
The synth's Vowel Filter provides an effective way to vocalize any sound, vocoder style, while a Comb Filter is capable of creating anything from subtle, pitched overtones to extreme time-warped deconstruction of any given patch.
Completely Overhauled Virus Control Plug-in With a redesigned user interface, Virus Control is poised to infect you with some virtual-analog excitement. Giving you total control over the Virus TI2 Polar from within your DAW, version 3.0 of the plug-in features a side chain input that allows you to mangle audio from a sequencer track with the FX and sound engine of the hardware Virus (for selected hosts only).
The Access Virus TI2 Polar sports a 37-key synth-action keyboard, along with alloy and wooden side panels. It's the ultimate convergence of hardware and software, putting VST control and analog synthesis at your fingertips.
Features: - 37-Key virtual-analog synthesizer
- Effects section enhanced with Tape Delay, Frequency Shifter, distortion algorithms, and Character
- Updated Virus Control 3.0 plug-in integrates hardware with DAW software
- OS4 adds Vowel and Comb filters and 2-dimensional modulation matrix
- Programmable arpeggiator pattern for every patch
- 25% More processing power than the Virus TI
- Redesigned front panel and housing for compact, lightweight portability
- Dual DSP system with over 80 stereo voices under average load
- Audio and MIDI I/O can be used by the sequencer application as an audio and MIDI interface
- Sample-accurate timing and delay-compensated connection to your sequencer
- 3 Main oscillators and one sub-oscillator per voice
- Wavetable oscillators, hyperSaw oscillators, grantable oscillators, and formant oscillators
- 2 Multimode filters (low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, band-stop) and Analog Filter
- Independent delay and reverb for all 16 multi mode slots
- 129 Parallel effects
- Dedicated remote mode turns the Virus TI into an universal remote control for VST/AU plug-ins and external synths
- 6 Balanced outputs with +4 dB level and switchable soft limiting algorithm
- 192 kHz D/A converters with S/PDIF digital I/O
- Tap tempo
- Knob quantize for creating stepped controller movements
- 2 ADSTR envelopes
- Extended memory: 512 RAM patches and 2,048 ROM patches (rewritable)
- Adaptive control smoothing for jitter-free modulations on all important parameters
- Multi mode with embedded patches
- Compatible with USB
- Synth-action keyboard with 37 keys, velocity response, and aftertouch
- 2 pedal inputs
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.