Virtual Analog Synthesis: Big Sounds in a Small Package If you've heard the rich sonic possibilities the TI Snow has to offer, you may be surprised to learn that the unit weighs less than five pounds and takes up less desk space than a sheet of paper. That's because the TI Snow achieves its virtual analog sounds via all-digital DSP (digital signal processors). Its architecture is modular in the sense that it can simulate endless combinations of signal paths, modeling a variety of different oscillation and filter types. Because it's virtual-analog, the TI Snow's polyphony varies depending on which patch you're using, how complicated its waveform is, what filters and mods are active, etc. The TI Snow even offers a modulation matrix which simulates complex wiring schemes which were previously only available with massive analog cabinets.
TI Means Total Integration TI means total integration, and total integration means the TI Snow immerses itself seamlessly with your current studio recording environment. Just connect the TI Snow to your computer via the provided USB cable, and it will appear as a virtual instrument within your DAW. Doing so expands the user interface, granting the user new, intuitive ways of sculpting their waves. User settings will be saved when you exit the program so your virtual synth will be just how you left it the next time you load it as a virtual instrument.
Easy-to-Use Interface, With or Without a Computer If you don't work with a DAW, don't worry. Just connect the TI Snow to your favorite MIDI controller or sequencer, and use it like you would any other synthesizer. The intuitive interface lets you get to over 1,000 sounds in four clicks or less, with easy editing and parameter tweaking. Includes virtual analog, wavetable, and granular oscillators, Mini Moog cascade emulation, and over 6,000 free sound patches.
Analog, MIDI and USB I/O With a generous selection of analog, MIDI, and USB I/O, the Access Virus TI Snow fits nicely into your existing rig. Because it's all digital, a Virus VA synth can interface seamlessly with a DAW environment, so it's the ideal "analog" synthesizer for the studio-based music producer. And because the Snow is so light and compact, it's a solid choice for traveling artists too -- just add a MIDI controller keyboard, and you've got a sweet synth rig to go.
Access Virus TI Snow Features - DSP-powered virtual analog desktop synthesizer
- 10 to 50 note polyphony depending on patch
- 1024 preset patches, 512 of which are user-assignable
- 64 Multi-Mode slots for combing patches
- More than 6,000 additional patches available as a free download
- Includes Virus Control Center software for backing up settings and swapping patches
- Oscillator modes: virtual analog, wavetable, hypersaw, graintable, and format table
- 192 onboard effects including reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, frequency shifter, ring modulator, distortion, EQ, and more
- Two independent multi-mode filters
- Filter modes: high pass, low pass, band pass, band stop, and an analog filter modeled after the Moog MiniMoog cascade filter
- 32-step user-programmable arpeggiator pattern for each patch
- Program your own arpeggio or select from 64 preset patterns
- Modulation Matrix with six slots, each featuring one source and three destinations for simulating complex wiring schemes
- Automatically syncs tempo with incoming audio signals
- Tempo Tap button for inputting your own tempo
- Adaptive control smoothing for jitter-free modulations
- Studio-grade 24-bit, 192 kHz digital/analog converters
- Seamlessly integrates with a DAW setup using a single USB cord
- Compatible as VST, AU, and RTAS virtual instrument plug-in
- Mono and stereo 1/4 inch in
- Mono and stereo 1/4 inch out
- MIDI in and out
- USB port
- Includes anti-theft key lock slot
- Compact and weighs 3.3 pounds
- Sturdy metal chassis
- Powered via included power supply
- USB cable and Quick Start manual also included
Since '97, Access has been turning heads with their Virus line of virtual-analog synthesizers. Combining the best of analog and digital mediums, Access Virus synthesizers use DSP to simulate the complex circuits used in vintage analog synthesizers. Tap into the power of a sweet Virus synth the affordable way -- with the Virus TI Snow.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.