Ableton Push 2 makes music production with Ableton Live more powerful and intuitive than ever before, and with this Push 2 Live 9.5 Intro bundle, you'll start making music in no time. The Push 2 controller offers you a matrix of 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads surrounded by additional control tools that let you transition effortlessly between setting up your session, laying down individual grooves, and putting it all together into a final mix. A high-detail display lets you browse comfortably and stay on top of parameters, beat slicing, and more, so you never need to look at your computer, and thanks to the expanded possibilities of Ableton Live 9.5 Intro, making music has never been so much fun.
Ableton Push 2 with Live 9.5 Intro at a Glance
- Hands-on control enhances your workflow
- Playable pads make music production easy
- Sample and slice with total tactile control
- Start out strong with Ableton Live 9.5 Intro
Hands-on control enhances your workflow
From the beginning, Ableton Live has been a musical playground that allows artists like you to create fully developed music from scratch, and Live 9.5 comes loaded with more instruments and production options than ever. Push 2 puts all of that potential right at your fingertips, allowing you to access the tools you need while keeping you locked into your creative workflow. A high-resolution color display surrounded by touch-sensitive encoders lets you move effortlessly from browsing devices and plug-ins to slicing up beats, tweaking virtual instrument parameters, and more. There's literally no need to look at your computer monitor when you're creating and performing with Push 2.
Playable pads make music production easy
For many of us here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia who grew up with keyboards, Push 2 was the pad controller that finally won us over. When it comes to musical expression, this 64-pad matrix has most keyboards beat. You can create swells between individual notes just by applying pressure, and you can bend notes with the touch strip. Multicolor lighting even lets you keep track of key intervals and scales - a real bonus if you're used to a conventional keyboard. This same matrix makes triggering loops for improvised arrangements totally intuitive, and you can't beat these pads when it comes to laying down drum grooves. Best of all, you can switch between performing, developing new beats, and launching loops so fast that you'll never break your flow.
Sample and slice with total tactile control
Expanded sampling capabilities in Live 9.5 work seamlessly with Push 2 to make chopping loops and producing beats easier than ever. For starters, sampling in new beats is a totally streamlined process, and once you've captured your material, slicing loops across the pads and creating new beats is a piece of cake. The full-color display lets you zoom in on specific details, and the conveniently positioned encoders make tweaking slices and warping samples intuitive. This makes Push 2 the perfect companion to the overhauled Simpler sample engine in Ableton Live 9.5.
Start out strong with Ableton Live 9.5 Intro
Ableton Live 9.5 Intro DAW software is the perfect way to get into making and performing music live with your computer. Whether you're a long-time recording pro or just getting into music production and digital DJing, Live 9.5 Intro has a world of flexible and creative options to offer you. With Live's non-linear Session view, you're naturally encouraged to write music and arrange loops in independent pieces and then experiment with your arrangements. MIDI control and automation are intuitive, plus Live 9.5 Intro comes loaded with great new options such as a redesigned Simpler sample engine for beat slicing and much more. It's a great way to discover the power of Push 2.
Ableton Push 2 with Live 9.5 Intro Features
- The ultimate controller for Ableton Live and a perfect companion to Live 9.5
- High-res color screen provides detailed visual feedback and waveform display
- Touch-sensitive encoders and additional controls provide complete access to Live
- 64-pad matrix for playing instruments, slicing beats, improvising with loops, and more
- Velocity-/pressure-sensitive pads play like a sophisticated musical instrument
- Select scales and see important integers directly on the pad matrix
- 2 footswitch inputs give you even more control options
- Runs on USB power with optional external power for added illumination
- Includes power supply, USB cable, and a full version of Live 9.5 Intro
Get intuitive control and amazing creative power with Ableton Push 2 with Live 9.5 Intro!
Ableton Push 2 with Live 9.5 Intro Tech Specs
- Pads 64 velocity/pressure sensitive pads
- Encoders/Pots 8 Touch-sensitive controls
- Other Controllers Touch strip - pitch bend, scrolling
- Hardware Requirements - Mac 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7 or later
- Pedal Inputs 2 x 1/4" - sustain, loop control, record start
- MIDI I/O USB
- USB USB Type-B
- Power Supply 12V Power supply included, optional USB 2.0 power
- Height 1.65"
- Width 14.88"
- Depth 11.96"
- Weight 6.0 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number 87565
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.