Ableton Electric lets you create your own custom electric piano sounds right inside Live. Developed by Applied Acoustics Systems, the makers of the Lounge Lizard standalone electric piano virtual instrument, Ableton Electric uses a unique physical modeling process to synthesize the sound of each component in a complete electric piano, giving you a range of control over your sound that's far beyond what most sample-based virtual instruments have to offer. Start by selecting either an electromagnetic (Rhodes) or an electrostatic (Wurlitzer) pickup style, and then dial in the behavior of the mallet, tine, and damper sections of your sound. In no time, you'll be able to create electric piano textures ranging from smooth and shimmery to savage and snarly. And since it comes with a ton of killer presets, you'll be up and running with the Ableton Electric virtual instrument right away.
An easy way to get even more out of Ableton Live
What makes Electric different from any other VST or AU plug-in? Simple - it's not a conventional plug-in at all. Instead, Electric integrates directly into the DNA of Ableton Live, becoming one more integrated tool you can use to take your music further. What's more, Electric and all the other Ableton Live expansions use the same simple interface style as Live itself, so you don't have to learn a whole new workflow to get great new sounds in the environment you're already familiar with. You can even stack multiple Electrics together, add effect and MIDI processors, and then save it all as a Rack for future use.
Ableton Electric Virtual Instrument for Live Features:
- An original physical modeling electric piano synthesizer that integrates directly into the Ableton Live environment
- Created in collaboration with Applied Acoustics Systems (AAS) and based on the same advanced physical modeling synthesis technology found in their Lounge Lizard virtual instrument
- Component modeling allows you to define each aspect of your electric piano sound
- Choose from either electromagnetic (Rhodes) and electrostatic (Wurlitzer) pickup styles and set their distance and spacing to create sonic depth
- Setting the stiffness and strength of the mallet parameters lets you define the attack of your instrument
- Overall tone and decay controls for your virtual tines defines the sustain of your virtual electric piano
- Adjusting the hardness of the damper parameter allows you to effect the overall decay of your sound
- Many parameters can be modulated via key tracking and velocity for expressive, dynamic playing
- Includes an expertly programmed library of presets covering classic electric piano sounds and creative variations alike
Define your own electric piano sounds with the Electric expansion instrument for Ableton Live!
Ableton Electric (Download) Tech Specs
- Software Type Physical Modeling Electric Piano Virtual Instrument
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Expansion
- Download/Boxed Download
- Format AU, VST (Only for Ableton Live)
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Mac, 2GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC Multi-core Processor, 2GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.5
- OS Requirements - PC Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7-Windows 8 2GB RAM
- Manufacturer Part Number 83839
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.