The EM-PEQ’s controls attenuate high band at 5k, 10k, 20kHz; vary bandwidth AND boost mid to high band at 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k, 10k, 12k, 16kHz; and boost or attenuate the low band at 20Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz, or 100Hz. Boost and attenuation range from 0dB to ±10dB.
Additional features of the EM-PEQ include a nickel-core output transformer, gold Grayhill rotary switches, Wima caps, and a true hard-wired bypass. Plus, instead of using common off-the-shelf chokes, A-Designs uses a custom tapped inductor, wound to the original values as the original Pultec. Along with the classic EQ circuitry, layout, and exceptionally musical sound of the classic Pultec, the EM-PEQ offers fully balanced, noise-free performance and modern impedance specs for easy operation and fast studio integration.
In the world of pro audio recording, there are two types of equalizers: those that you don’t want to hear in action (“surgical or corrective EQ), and those that you do (“color, or character” EQ). The EM-PEQ is one you most definitely do. Unlike any other 500-Series equalizer, the A-Designs EM-PEQ sits on the extreme end of the “character” bench. It focuses on “correcting” that which cannot be fixed by so-called surgical EQs: the enhancement of tone and musicality.
The EM-PEQ is also available as the EM-EQ2, a 2-channel, 2U rackmount version offered at the same price as two EM- PEQs and a 500HR power rack. Whether you prefer to work with the 500-Series form factor or standard rackmount format, both the EM-PEQ and EM-EQ2 are identical in both sound quality and functionality.
A-Designs Audio EM-PEQ Equalizer Features
- The first and only Pultec-style equalizer in the 500-Series format
- Three-band EQ with the same control layout as original Pultec
- Fully balanced, noise-free performance and modern impedance specs
- Same frequency settings and inductors as original Pultec make it a must-have for capturing bottom end
- Excels at tracking, mixing and mastering—a truly magical EQ!
- Perfectly compatible with API lunchbox (or A-Designs 500HR rack)
- True hard-wired bypass
- A-Designs proprietary-wound tapped Inductor
- A-Designs proprietary nickel alloy output transformer
- Quick and easy studio integration
- Wima capacitors
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.