The Ventura tube guitar amplifier head puts 65amps Red Line series tone and flexibility into a super-portable package. Built for low-stage-volume setups and ideal for recording, this 20-watt, 2-channel head pumps out more than enough pure tube tone to carry a decent-sized club. The Ventura head's Master Voltage control also lets you drop the output so you can rock out in the middle of the night, without waking the house. And when you need an extra dose of midrange warmth, kick in the Bump function and add some English to your 65amps Ventura head's tone.65amps Ventura Tube Guitar Amplifier Head at a Glance
- Master Voltage control lets you cut volume, without killing tone
- Footswitchable Bump function lets you revoice your amp on the fly
- 65amps: awesome amplifiers made by guitarists, for guitarists
Thanks to the Ventura's guitar amplifier head's Master Voltage control, you can get the output volume you need, without risking the tone or feel of your amp. As opposed to many in-amp voltage-reduction system, which simply starve the power tubes, the Ventura's Master Voltage control preserves the internal tube relationships while maintaining the proper filament voltage. This unique approach to voltage control lets you pull your output power all the way down to 3W, without either jeopardizing your sound or dynamics, providing you with ideal note-for-note articulation at whatever volume you need.Footswitchable Bump function lets you revoice your amp on the fly
As we mentioned earlier, one of the most remarkable features of the Ventura is its extremely wide dynamic response. You can easily control how clean or dirty this amp sounds by the volume knob on your guitar. And with two channels to choose from, you're already set up with a massive range of distortion. What makes the Ventura's footswitchable Bump function (borrowed from their SoHo amp) so cool is that it doesn't just add an extra gain stage, it totally brings out your midrange, taking your fundamental tone from US boutique to classic British warm. Best of all, the Ventura head's Bump function is available on both channels. It's like having two amps in one!65amps: awesome amplifiers made by guitarists, for guitarists
The founders of 65amps, Dan Boul and Peter Stroud, are a couple of accomplished guitarists who turned to their passion for guitar tone when they created amplifiers such as this Ventura. Drawing from Stroud's extensive experience onstage with Sheryl Crow, 65amps came about as an attempt to create roadworthy guitar amplifiers capable of keeping stage volume low while providing the rich and complex sound of full-sized amps. Since hitting the scene in 2002, 65amps models including the Ventura have made their way into the rigs of guitarists such as Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Costello, Peter Frampton, Vince Gill, and Keith Urban.65amps Ventura Tube Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- An super-portable amplifier head that's perfect for recording or low-stage-volume rigs
- 2-channel setup lets you choose between a clean channel based on the (London amp's "Colour Channel") and a delightfully dirty channel
- Master Voltage control lets you dial down the output from 20W to 3W, without sacrificing tone or dynamics
- Footswitchable Bump function (based on the SoHo amp) lets you kick in British midrange warmth
- Passive effects loop makes patching in pedals easy
- Built with pride in North Hollywood, California
Pick up a 65amps Ventura from AudioBuy.com.au Australia and get the massive range of tone you need, without the extra bulk!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.